NET NEWS PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST ENTRY FORM
ENTRY CATEGORIES: HUMOR | ACTION | COURTSIDE | CHILDREN | PETS | STILL LIFE | ANNIVERSARY (A special category for 2023.)
Photography Contest Rules and Regulations
- You must be a member of ALTA.
- Photos must relate to tennis and/or tennis play.
- All contest submissions must be received ONLINE by 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 15, 2023.
- Decisions of the judges are final.
- Limit three entries per ALTA member.
- Each photo entry must include a completed ONLINE entry form.
- Judges reserve the right to title photos if no title is provided and to change the category into which a photo has been entered.
- Photos not taken by the entrant must be accompanied by a release form signed by the photographer. ALTA and Net News are not responsible for any copyright violations.
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the above rules and regulations.
- All winning photos will be featured in the annual November/December edition of Net News.
- Do not use filters on photos with the exception of black and white or sepia.
- Do not send screenshots.
- Do not take photos of printed photos.
- Do not resubmit photos from a pervious year.
- Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Photography Specifications
1. Photos must be provided in a high-resolution format. (300dpi at a minimum of 5″ x 7″) This means your photo will be a file that is between 1.5MB and 3MB in size!
2. When uploading images from your phone, always choose the “Actual Size” option.
3. Low resolution, nonreproducible images will not be considered for the photo contest.
All photos must relate to tennis. All entries due September 15, 2023.
Enter by filling out the online form below.