NET NEWS PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST ENTRY FORM
Photography Contest Rules and Regulations
1. You must be a member of ALTA.
2. Photos must relate to tennis and/or tennis play.
3. All contest submissions must be postmarked by Sept. 16, 2020.
4. Decisions of the judges are final.
5. Limit three entries per ALTA member.
6. Each photo entry must include a completed entry form (see below).
7. Judges reserve the right to title photos if no title is provided.
8. Photos not taken by the entrant must be accompanied by a release form signed by the photographer. ALTA and Net News are not responsible for any copyright violations.
9. Judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the above rules and regulations.
1. Mail all entries to: Net News Photo Contest, 9040 Roswell Road, Suite 210, Atlanta, GA 30350.
2. Both digital and printed images will be considered. See specifications.
3. You may not want to submit irreplaceable or precious images. Contest organizers and sponsors WILL NOT be responsible for lost or damaged photos. (See waiver of responsibility on entry form.)
4. If you want your picture returned, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your entry. Pictures will not be returned if they are not accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
5. All winning photos will be featured in the annual November/December edition of Net News.
6. Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.650.1102, ext. 126.
Digital Photography Specifications
We advise that you take and submit the photos in as large a file size as possible, preferably no smaller than 2,400 pixels tall or wide, because small images may not be reproducible in the magazine (familiarize yourself with the settings on your camera before taking photos). Nonreproducible images will not be considered for the photo contest.
Vintage Photography Specifications
We advise you to have the image printed at 8×10 in. Please tape one entry form to the back of each photo. If submitting an original, please keep in mind contest organizers and sponsors will not be responsible for lost or damaged photos.